Just like finding the perfect home, may your night be full of delightful surprises. If you're ever haunted by real estate questions, remember I'm here to help, even on the scariest of days.
Have a fang-tastic Halloween!
Fall offers more than just pumpkin picking and back-to-school photos. If you're looking to sell your home, consider the advantages of doing so during this season. With less competition in the market after the peak selling season, and the sensory appeal of autumn, you can stage your home to make it more attractive to buyers. Want to know how? Try these fall home staging tips, and you could close the deal before the holidays.
• Brighten Up: Not only do well-lit rooms look larger, they look more inviting. Find lamps that double as room accessories.
• Provide Space for Outerwear: Having a space to hang outerwear will take away the burden of carrying those items throughout the home and will also prevent water, dirt, leaves and other fall debris from being transferred from one room to another.
• Turn On the Heat: Find a reasonable temperature and make sure it’s even throughout the house. If there’s a part of the house that doesn’t heat well, turn on a space heater to warm the room before the showing begins.
• Emphasize Coziness: Implement cozy fabrics in your décor through cashmere or flannel throw blankets and toss in a few knit pillows on your chairs.
• Use Seasonal Scents: Autumnal-scented candles tie to emotion evoking memories of apple picking, pumpkin carving, leaf raking, etc.
• Keep Your Curb Appeal: Rake your leaves, trim bushes, clean gutters, plant fall flowers, and maybe add subtle touches to your porch like a wreath.