Moving into a new home involves more than just unpacking; there are numerous important tasks to address before feeling completely settled.
To assist you in organizing your tasks effectively, here is a concise list of the top 10 crucial actions to take when transitioning into a new residence.
• Do a complete walkthrough
• Child/pet proof (if necessary)
• Figure out what's going where
• Make sure that your utilities are set up
• Locate the fuse box and water valve
• Perform a deep cleaning session
• Prioritize repairs
• Change your locks
• Change your address
• Meet your neighbours
Transitioning into a new home can be inherently overwhelming, yet adhering to the steps can significantly alleviate the process.